Over the years, we have partnered with a wide range of personalities to engage the public in supporting sober driving:
- Zach Hyman (Toronto Maple Leaf)
- Wendel Clark
- Patricia Jaggernauth (GlamGirl)
- Toronto Raptor Jose Calderon
- Celebrity Chef Rob Rainford
- Canadian Olympic Gold Medal Winner Jennifer Botterill
- Spenny (Kenny vs Spenny)
- Toronto Maple Leaf Coach and players Ron Wilson, Mats Sundin, Tie Domi, Wendel Clark, Ben Scrivens
- Ottawa Senator Coach Cory Clouston; and Antoine Vermette (now with Anaheim Ducks)
- Singers: Ed Robertson, Shania Twain, Chantal Kreviazuk, Michelle Wright, and Charlie Major; and other celebrities: Dini Petty, Ken Shaw, Ron Fellows.
- arrive alive DRIVE SOBER has enjoyed support from many police services including: OPP, Toronto Police, Ottawa Police, York Regional Police, and the RCMP.
- Other supporters have included: ReThink Canada, Creighton Doane, the BareNaked Ladies, Amy Nodwell, Sony Canada, EMI, and Universal Studios. Production and direction insights and execution have come from Lonesome Pine Studios and Pirate Radio.
Businesses/agencies supporting the campaign include:
- Diamond Sponsor: The Beer Store http://www.thebeerstore.ca/; and Platinum Sponsor: Ministry of Transportation and Desjardins Insurance
- Other supporters include Smart Serve Ontario,CAA South Central Ontario, Ontario Provincial Police, Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, Ornge Air Ambulance, Ontario Paramedic Association, Toronto Police Services, Ottawa Police Service, York Regional Police, Toronto Emergency Measures, Pirate Radio and Television/Lonesome Pine Studios, and others. We are grateful for the wide range of support we receive and believe that it culminates in safer roads for all of us!
- arrive alive DRIVE SOBER is both the name of our annual awareness campaign and also the operating name of our organization (changed in 2009 from Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving [OCCID]). arrive alive DRIVE SOBER was trademarked in 1998; as was Drive Straight; we also host websites with the words “Arrive Alive” and “Drive Sober”, along with “Drive Straight”, etc.