arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® in collaboration with key stakeholders and community partners, identifies, implements and supports effective initiatives to eradicate impaired driving.
arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® provides leadership and programs to eliminate impaired driving and enables people and communities to share resources and information that will prevent injuries and save lives.
- Establish arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® as the leader of the anti-impaired driving movement.
- Provide dynamic and innovative programs to address the anti-impaired driving movement
- Provide a forum for people and communities to share resources and information
- Build strategic alliances to reduce the incidence of impaired driving in Ontario and beyond
- Create environments that support impaired driving legislation
- Be a viable self-sustaining organization
- Organize province-wide initiatives, including the arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® public awareness campaign
- Co-host an annual conference or workshop.
- Share information on legislative reform with our members.
- Direct our concerns and ideas through one voice to political and corporate bodies.
- Pursue the elimination of alcohol and other drug related injuries/deaths, with the focus on impaired driving.
- Meet frequently to exchange ideas and information – New members welcome.