Thank you to everyone who attended the Arrive Alive Conference 2016! It was a packed two days of great discussion, learning, networking and fun. This year we had 164 delegates over two days and we are looking forward to continuing the conversation around marijuana, beer & wine in grocery stores, strategies to prevent impaired driving and how to address what we are missing over the coming months.
Thank you again for your support and we will see you in 2017 for the Arrive Alive Workshop!
If you are interested in seeing the presentations from our conference, please visit our Google Drive here
Speakers & guests of highlight include:
- Steven Del Duca, Minister, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- Stephen Rhodes, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- Chief Supt Chuck Cox, Highway Safety Division Ontario Provinicial Police
- Darrin Grondel, Director, Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- James Palangio, Crown Counsel, Crown Law Office Criminal, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Jessica Mahon, Team Lead, Special Projects, Policy and Education, Ministry of Transportation
- Rita Thomas, Manager, Back on Track Program
- Amy Peaire, Centre of Forensic Sciences, Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Gregory Blundell, Constable, DRE officer, Waterloo Regional Police Service
- Steve Brown, Research Associate, Traffic Injury Research Foundation
- Leslie Smith, Executive Director, Smart Serve Ontario
- Martha Otton, Chief Strategy Officers, Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Lisa Thompson, Planner, Road Safety Marketing Office, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario
- Matt Aymar, Knowledge Translation Coordinator, Parachute
Congrats to our Award Winners!
Peter Wong Award recipient: John Lefebvre
Media Award Digital: Blue Salt Media
Media Award Radio: CAA SCO
Media Award Print: The Beer Store
Media Award Television: FPTV