“On The Road To Cannabis Legislation: A Joint Effort”
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® & The Southwest Injury Prevention Network combined conference, “On The Road To Cannabis Legalization: A Joint Effort”. This conference saw 220 delegates in the room on Tuesday October 24th to hear from speakers as they shared their knowledge & insights into upcoming legalization of cannabis, impaired driving by both alcohol & drugs, and discuss road safety strategies to prevent injuries & save lives on our roads.
- Steven Del Duca, Minister, Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (video greeting)
- Daniel Vigil, Program Manager, Marijuana Health Monitoring and Research Program – Colorado Public Health
- Jessica Neuwirth, Retail Marijuana Education & Youth Prevention Coordinator – Colorado Public Health
- Eric Costen, Director General, Cannabis Legalization Secretariat – Health Canada
- Ryan Freeston, Director of Policy & Program Development with the Ontario Legalization of Cannabis Secretariat – Ministry of the Attorney General
- Steve Brown, Research Associate – Traffic Injury Research Foundation
- Sergeant Dave Wallbank, – Ontario Provincial Police
- Diane Bradford, Manager, Regional Trauma Program – Windsor Regional Hospital
- Brandon Batey, Trauma Program – London Health Science Centre
- MC – Pamela Fuselli, Vice-president, Knowledge & Stakeholder Relations – Parachute
Thank you to this years sponsors!
Diamond Level: CAA SCO, State Farm Insurance, Siskinds LLP and Smart Serve Ontario
Platinum Level Sponsors: Alcohol Countermeasures Systems & Lerners LLP
If you are interested in seeing the presentations from our, please visit our Google Drive
Join us next year for the 2018 Arrive Alive Conference on October 28th and 29th, 2018 at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale!