Operating since 1989, arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® receives outstanding support from the public and media for which we are very grateful. A registered charity, we do not telemarket and do not use professional fundraisers. Our mission is to eliminate impaired driving in Ontario.
arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® in collaboration with key stakeholders and community partners, identifies, implements and supports effective initiatives to eradicate impaired driving.
arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® provides leadership and programs to eliminate impaired driving and enables people and communities to share resources and information that will prevent injuries and save lives.
- Organize province-wide initiatives, including the arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® public awareness campaign
- Co-host an annual conference or workshop.
- Share information on legislative reform with our members.
- Direct our concerns and ideas through one voice to political and corporate bodies.
- Pursue the elimination of alcohol and other drug related injuries/deaths, with the focus on impaired driving.
- Meet frequently to exchange ideas and information – New members welcome.
Want to help?
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.